UTIA Family, please refer utk.edu/coronavirus for the latest updates and student information. For UTIA-specific resources, please visit utia.tennessee.edu/coronavirus .

4-H Enrollment

Interested in getting involved with Bradley County 4-H? Please come by the Bradley County Extension office to enroll youth in grades 4th-12th grades. If you have any questions regarding enrollment please call (423)728-7001 or hgoodson@utk.edu.